- El Paso businessman Paul Foster in middle of UT controversy
- After 24 years, Germans Become the New Kings of Soccer
- 300 Honduran Immigrants Returned from El Paso
- Gov.Perry and Fox News Host Patrol the Border with Guns
- Hundreds in El Paso protest against Obama immigration response
- Man charged in Houston-area slayings of 2 adults, 4 children
- El Paso among most affordable cities in Texas
- Democratic Texas governor candidate Wendy Davis to visit El Paso on Friday
- Obama Seeks Nearly $4 Billion for Immigration Crisis
- Gov. Perry to meet with Obama on undocumented immigration crisis
Investigate possible case of sexual violation against kindergarten student in school in El Paso.
Until now the Police Department El Paso continues the investigation of the case of alleged sexual aggression in elementary school HR Moye.
This is the letter that parents of primary school HR Moye received from the hands of their children enrolled in kindergarten. The letter states that the Police Department El Paso is investigating a case of sexual assault, however EPISD authorities ensure that all students are safe and that there is no danger.